*** CANCELLED FOR 2022 due to uncertainty & planning complications ***
There are 2 requirements for student eligibility:
1. You must be a student currently in the Junior class attending one of the following Area High Schools:
- Chestnut Ridge
2. Be the dependent of a parent or legal guardian whose primary residence is served by the Bedford Rural Electric Co-op.
- Leadership qualities as indicated by extra –curricular activities
- Interest and participation in church, community, school activities and clubs, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts or other social, educational, or community affairs
- In the top 40 percent of his or her class
- You will be required to give a presentation at our Annual Meeting on your trip. Our Annual Meeting is usually held the second week of April.
Get the Brochure!
Learn more at the official youth tour website!